Amaya's 1st grade class put on a play of Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes. Each child had to try out for a part, and Amaya got the part of Mother Goose's goose Goosey Gander who liked to wander. All the other characters were on the look out for the Goose. She had many lines to remember and remembered them perfectly. It was a little frustrating to her that one of her parts got skipped. One of the boys started his lines that skipped one of Amaya's parts.
It was the most adorable thing ever. I love 1st graders, especially my first grader.
"The North wind doth blow and we will have snow and what will poor goosey do then?"
"I have been around the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush all on a frosty morning. I found my coat, I found my hat, now where is the problem in that?"
No comments:
Post a Comment