Easter Happened.
This happened to be the only picture I got. :/
Our community happened to be in mourning for two Alaska State Troopers who were shot on a service call to a remote village. One of our very best friends is a trooper up here it was very hard to see him with such personal experience with both of those brave men.
Mother's Day happened. I was spoiled by lovely presents from everyone in my family. Ella wanted to take pictures like I do when they have a birthday. All my mom got was a phone call from me. I need to step up my game.
Aunt Mariam put together gift bags for Shad and included some lip gloss. Amaya immediately put some on and happened to kiss Shad on the cheek and left a smack. So I kissed Ella and left a smack.
The warm weather arriving happened, so running through sprinklers happened. Just to keep a perspective, it was 70 degrees.
It happened all members of our family can ride a bike without training wheels. Dash has been pleading with us to take the trainers off his bike for weeks. He always asked at inconvienent times, so it took us a while to do. That and neither of us really wanted to run beside him as he learned to balance, but that didn't happen. He took off and never really needed me beside him. He is already doing tricks such as standing while coasting, and weaving in and out and riding down into the ditch, and back up again.

Oh, and this is happening. Baby #4 is due in early September and will be a boy.

Oh, and this is happening. Baby #4 is due in early September and will be a boy.


3 comments:
Yah, for a boy. How exciting I bet dash is happy.
Happening things are all the rage these days. You are so happening. I hope I happen to see that baby right after he is born.
You have fun Happenings. :)
Post a Comment