Monday, February 16, 2015

Life is beautifully full

Jack turns 1 month old.

I cut my hair off.

We take a trip to North Carolina.  Why because we can now.

Leonna moving in on the snuggle fest of Roundys on the Newcomer couch.

Rebecca planned a playdate at Sonic for me to see old friends and their kids (the ones not in school).  I got to meet kids they had while we were away in Alaska.
This one is Knox, he was born 5 days before Jack.

Rebecca soaked up my baby and remembered how awesome Roundy babies are.

Jack chillin in the NC.

We all invited ourselves over to the Carey's house for fun and Asian food. They welcomed us.

Shad and Randy took the kids fishing and caught some catfish.


A trip to Fayetteville wouldn't be complete without seeing the Teels. 

I think we are going to have to make this trip again and soon. I love me some North Carolina and all my lovely friends there.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love this post. I miss you in my real I see you from time to time life. I can't wait until we are all in a place of travel whenever we want or need to. You better be ready to see me or meet me all the time!!