Saturday, March 28, 2015

January Little Things


Home made mustache stickers.  This might be why I don't ever have any tape.


I can't get enough.


4 months and the chub just keeps coming.


Feeding the giraffes at the zoo.




Selfie with the white tiger.


 I love this picture of my tigers with the posing tiger.


 Beautiful January weather means tennis time.
Roundy/Newcomer Selfies and phone thieves.


Sunday evenings are for Family History, playing games, and baking cookies with family and friends.


Oh so many children! 


Road trip with Grandma and Granddad to a Andersenville, GA. It's a civil war time prison site.

 Dash defending our territory from bad guys.


2 comments:

wyochatfields said...

I wish we had your weather!!!

Rebecca said...

I love this post. The zoo and the family and the realness. I love that picture of them on the stairs. I think it will be one of my favorites for a long time. Like the one at Chick fil A circa June 30, 2010.