Monday, June 1, 2015

Little things.

Another month older! Sigh, Stop him from doing that.

A little snack in the tub.

Oh, those blue blue eyes.

I finally get to go on a field trip with Amaya.  We went to the art museum.

Everyday this baby gets the biggest grins when Ella gets into the car after school.  She could've had a horrible day and he will just squeal and giggle and grin at her.  I think her day gets better when she sees him too.

Will not keep socks on.

Easter Egg dying is always a fun mess.

Off to Young Women's


And the Temple.



Well he sucked on this pickle during the whole time at lunch and was perfectly happy about it too.


Twinsies

He loves to eat paper as well as pickles.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Even when I have already seen the pictures, I still love seeing them again. That is the mark of a great memory, picture, and friendship.