Thursday, September 13, 2007

There are a number of reasons that I never found it necessary to make Amaya learn how to hold her own bottle, one of them being that I had to wait for a long time for another baby. So here is my 8 month old, with an inability to hold her bottle on her own. Today I was running extremely late (I HATE to be late) and I didn't have 5 minutes to hold her and the bottle for her. I decided it is time for her to be able to hold it herself, the rest of the day I gave her the bottle and tried to let her figure it all out. I always came back find the bottle on the floor dripping into my carpet, and Amaya was no where around.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We bought a carpet cleaner for that very reason. Somehow they know they're the baby and love to slurp up all the affection they can get.

Megan said...

She is soooo cute!!

Unknown said...

Her hair is so red! What a cutie-pie. Marley doesn't really hold her own bottle either. She can but just doesn't.

Andrea said...

I love this picture. You can tell Amaya already knows she's cute.

Kade and Emily said...

I thought it was the best day of my life when Maryn started holding her bottle. She's cute! I wish i could say it's because she's related to me, but we aren't blood related. Too bad. :) And I'm loving the spaghetti!

Rebecca said...

I am waiting (not too patiently) for an update.

Allison said...

When are you ever patient?

Anonymous said...

me too....i need updates!! you did this to me!!!