Jen, so glad you have gotten in on this wonderful world of avoiding chores and peeking in on others' lives.
Kristen, just don't get to see you much and am totally jealous that Lindsay does, so this is a way to stay connected. Remember when we were pen pals?
Ems, the counter is from Shad. It is the time he has left in the residency.
That's all for now, thanks for reading.
6 comments:
Yay! Yay! Yay!
That pretty much sums it up.
oh wait...Yay!
welcome back!
Wondered where you have been! Not really I have been slacking as well. Can't wait to catch up on you guys.
Glad to have you back. Can't wait to hear all about the things you've been up too.
So glad that you're back! I logged on to your blog a few times and finally found where Rebecca mentioned that your computer died...so sorry about that.
I'm glad you're back!!
Post a Comment