Happy Birthday Amaya!
Happy Birthday Amaya! I remember when Marley was born (you 2 were due on the same day) your mom was pretty anxious for you to get here :)
Happy birthday miss Amaya I can't believe how fast it goes. They change so much
I changed my vinyl blog to mrvinyldesign.blogspot.com
Wow, I can't believe she is already one. Happy Birthday Amaya. Looks like she had a great birthday.
Nice cake!
happy birthday squirt!! it's so fun to see how much you've grown in such a short time!
Thank you, Aunt Emily, for making the cake!
Sorry Allison, I scrolled down some more and saw your other cute kiddo. Amaya is beautiful as well. I LOVE the coke picture. Hilarious. cute cute! Jen
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Amaya!
Happy Birthday Amaya! I remember when Marley was born (you 2 were due on the same day) your mom was pretty anxious for you to get here :)
Happy birthday miss Amaya I can't believe how fast it goes. They change so much
I changed my vinyl blog to mrvinyldesign.blogspot.com
Wow, I can't believe she is already one. Happy Birthday Amaya. Looks like she had a great birthday.
Nice cake!
happy birthday squirt!! it's so fun to see how much you've grown in such a short time!
Thank you, Aunt Emily, for making the cake!
Sorry Allison, I scrolled down some more and saw your other cute kiddo. Amaya is beautiful as well. I LOVE the coke picture. Hilarious. cute cute! Jen
Post a Comment