It is Girl Scout Cookie season. I love girl scout cookies. The Samoas and Thin Mints are my favorite. I could eat a whole box in one day, I have. After this has happened I always get two thoughts one is: "I shouldn't have eaten all of those cookies." Followed by : "but they were so good".
Well if you can't wait long enough for your ordered boxes of cookies to arrive, go to Wal-Mart. They make Girl Scout Cookie flavored ice cream. This is my second tub of the Samoa flavor. It has chunks of the cookies through out. The chunks could be bigger in my opinion, but it is still delicious.
I promise my next post won't be about cookies.

This is a picture of my freezer, take note the bag of chocolate chips next to it are two rolls of cookie dough. The recipe I used yesterday yielded ALOT of cookie dough. I think I am set for the month of February and March.
15 comments:
don't underestimate the power of a good 'cookie blog' . And if I remember correctly you are the Queen of Ramen Soup!!-you just have have to find a good baking recipe that calls for ramen soup:)
Oh my gosh, I'm totally going to get some for Todd. He loves those Samoa cookies!
I don't really like you all that much right now! I am so hungry every time I get done reading your blog. Now on to raid the pantry...
i LOVE girl-scout cookies and the ice cream :)
Are you really a ramen queen? I never knew that. I used to eat ramen everyday (no exaggeration) until I got pregnant and I haven't really been a fan since :)
Okay now I am really sad. :( Again another reason to not like living in Canada. NO GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!! We have the Girl Guides here and the only thing they sell are the Vanilla and Chocolate Sandwich cookies. Which are still good, but the Samoas are my favorite. Must be time head south and pick up a couple of tubs of ice cream. I wonder if they would last the drive back??
I love love love the samoa cookies! I am the only one in my house who will eat them and like you I can finish a box pretty quick! Oh...I should go get some!!
i may have to buy a tub of that ice cream which means we for sure need to do 1.5 miles on monday.
mwuahaha!!
I love Samoa cookies. And homemade chocolate chip cookies. And ice cream. I think I gained 5 pounds just looking at your blog. Yum!
I'm glad I'm not the only one that can down the Samoas! :p
Hey Allison, I had to make our blog private...I'd love to send you an invite if you want to send me your e-mail. My address is tsbenson@juno.com.
Do they make Thin Mint Ice cream?? I need to stop looking at your blog. You are making me crave bad things. Maybe if I'm going to eat the whole carton, I'd better walk to Wal-Mart.
Yes, thin mint and tagalongs.
you are so BAD! i've had TWO helpings!! (i finally tossed the three tubs i've had since november...and didn't eat.)
here's to a new addiction...
Thanks for the update on Ice Cream and cookies. I too like the samoa's. However I am avoiding Wal-mart these days, I spend to much money when I go there. So that good looking Ice cream is going to have to wait for me. :(
love girlscout cookies. Did I tell you I got Bre into girlscouts. I can't wait for our order of thinmints come int.
You're making us all fat. Hurry up and post something new!!
Post a Comment