Today everyone was in a good mood, I can't account for Shad. We haven't seen much of him this week, but the girls and I were happier than normal. I think it was the beautiful weather we have had the last 3 days.
My friends have been telling me all that they have been doing different things to spend quality time with their kids. So I took their cue and baked cookies with Ella today. Do you know what this means, I don't bake? I love to cook, I just don't like baking. There is a difference.
Ella has taken an interest in helping in the kitchen. Which is good for me, because that's where I like to be too.
6 comments:
Allison, all I can say is that your girls are seriously so flipping cute! They are both soooo cute. I love the hatch the egg comment. How great. I hope you are surviving the business of this life called oral surgery. It can be very crazy at times, so just know I am right there in it with you if you are ever feeling sorry for yourself like I do at times.
You are brave!! I really should try to do more with my kids in that regard. We usually end up playing a board game or two. My trouble with baking is that I would love to let them help me except it makes such a mess.(I know seeing how excited they get makes it worth it) I do cheat sometimes and buy the refrigerated break and bake kind. That sometimes gets me off the hook for a couple of days!
Dangit, now I want a cookie too. C'mon Allison, cut your pregnant friends a break!
Sounds like fun...can you send some of that good cheer and a few cookies my way? I'm a grouchy pregnant lady who is very hungry.
Your girls are SO cute! I think I can put them in my pocket and take them home with me!!! oh, and I want a cookie too. :)
Looks like Ella did a pretty good job hatching the eggs. :)
Post a Comment