Monday, February 4, 2008

Playing in the snow

I snowed on us a couple of weeks ago.  It was a good packable snowfall, easy to create snowballs and snowmen.  Shad and Ella went out to play in it.  I wanted to go too, but Amaya was sick and someone had to stay with her.  I really miss the snowfalls in Utah.  Shad and Ella took their snowman across the street to make a snow family with our neighbors.  This will probably be the only good snowfall we get here, so we had to take advantage.


5 comments:

Rebecca said...

yay--a picture!!

Kade and Emily said...

We had some snow a few weeks ago, but it wasn't enough to get me off of my lazy hiney to go play in.
I miss builing snowmen. Once we built a snowman that was like 11 ft tall. (it can be done!) It fell over the next day.

Jessie said...

Want some of ours? I will send you some if you really want. We just got some more today.

Rebecca said...

I was kinda bummed today for the dumbest reason...your friend Heidi made her blog private. Dangit, no more lurking on her blog!

Ranae and Matt said...

Glad they were able to play in the snow. Kella's baptism was really good. Sad you had to miss it. They miss you tons