Sunday, May 18, 2008

Families

Like you, I really like my family.  But it is almost impossible to get a good picture of all of us, and I am biggest culprit.  I don't get good pictures of me.  After a lot of clicks of a camera there's bound to be one or two that look good.  Here's some of them.

I am holding Ella still.  The sand on the beach whispers to her feet that she must run.


My mothers' day photo of me with my beauties.


A candid photo is always fun.


Amaya got a lot of pictures taken of herself.  She was hamming it up for Rebecca.

Warning:  Do not look directly at Shad's muscles the rippling action could cause harm.

13 comments:

Megan said...

Those are great pictures!

Roundy Clan said...

I love these pictures! They are so cute and I understand how hard it is to get family photos. In our best ones, Tyler is never looking directly at the camera. Oh and thanks for the warning at the end, I almost got sucked in! haha

Elaine said...

Great pictures! I love the beach as a back drop.

everything pink! said...

wow, thanks for your kind words!

i actually came home and had two bowls of ice cream and i felt a lot better.

thank again for taking the time to comment.

ranman said...

It takes a lot of muscles to lift those hefty Roundy kids! I'll tell the photographer to photo shop in some muscles for Shad.

Jessie said...

Love them! I would love to have a beach nearby to take family pictures on. Do you have a place picked out for them to put up in your house?

Kade and Emily said...

Those are GREAT pictures. I'm so jealous that you get such good pictures. If I had pictures like that I think I would be more motivated to get my scrapbooking done.

Ginger said...

The pictures turned out so cute, you have such a beautiful family.
Great job Rebecca.
Just so I don't have to email you.
I weighted in today at 146

Ranae and Matt said...

I think those pictures our so cute of you.

Jen said...

Wow, what great pictures of all of you! Oh how I long for the beach and sand between my toes. You guys are such a cute family. That Amaya and those two bottom teeth are heart melting. Seriously Allison, cute cute family. I had to go cool off after seeing Shad's muscles.

Jackie said...

What fun pictures!! I'm glad you had a great weekend!!!

Andrea said...

love the photos, tell Rebecca she did an awesome job.

Camille said...

What a beautiful family! I am completely jealous of those gorgeous beach pictures!