Thursday, August 21, 2008

With my Sisters

I had so much fun with my sisters.  Mariam and I went to SLC to visit Lindsay and do some playing and shopping.  We did mostly shopping. 


Here's my cute sisters.  I can't say how blessed I am that I have two.  I am sandwiched  in my family between my two best friends I have (my brothers are okay too, but they aren't sisters)

It's pretty amazing that we all look so different, and we all have such different personalities too.


Lindsay and me, we attempted a couple of times to get this good of a picture and it still leaves something to be desired.


Our lunch at the Baja Bistro.  We had a really hard time finding this place that we were thinking was just around the corner from the Outlets.  I think it probably took us 45 minutes to actually find it.  OOOHHH but it was sooo worth it.  Mariam and Lindsay got the flautas to share and I had some too.  Oh man I haven't had good mexican food like that in a LONG time.  My mouth still waters when I think about it.


This is Lindsay's new beau, he is a really nice guy and I am really glad I got to meet him.  I even felt comfortable enough to tease him for such a goofy picture.

Then we went to Mama Mia.  It was such a great movie.  My favorite part was when the bachelor's party was starting and the guys were on the pier.  Very funny.


Another great part, getting my hair done.  What do you think, do you like the bangs?  

I wish we could do this every summer.

7 comments:

Megan said...

I'm glad you got to spend time with your sisters. Every girl needs a sister! Love the hair by the way!!

Unknown said...

Fun! Love your hair...I like Lindsay's red hair too :) You all DO look so different :) I was thinking that and then you wrote it. I don't know Mariam well, but I love you and Lindsay---so great to have a great sister :)

Kade and Emily said...

AL! I love the new 'do! You are one hot mama!
So, I totally think you and your sisters look alike. Not dead on, but you can for sure tell you are sisters. I too love spending time with my sisters. It makes me happy. My sister Jill is coming out to visit in 18 days...but who's counting?

Rebecca said...

I don't think you look alike and just like Heidi was thinking that and then saw you had written it. And that last picture is smokin'! Don't you wish she lived with you and could fix your hair everyday?

everything petersen said...

I am so grateful for my sis and all she does for me, she to is one of my best friends. I will have to try the mexian place, it look yummy!

Ranae and Matt said...

Your hair is way cute. I am glad you and Mariam were finally able to go to Salt Lake. I can't believe how cute Lindsay is.

Mariam said...

ok so it was nice to see the pics of our trip. I don't think I look as good as you and lindsay. but then again I have a few years on you.