Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I wanted to change something on my blog just for interest sake, but I am still loving all of the pictures I have on the sidebar and the title bar.  So sorry if you wanted a change, I guess I am not ready.  

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Al! I am loving using thecutestblogontheblock.com to change my background. It is so nice because you just add an html code onto your sidebar and it changes the background without messing with your title or sidebar pictures and stuff.
Not that I am saying you need to change, but this one is an easy way for me to do a change without all the work.

wyochatfields said...

I think your blog is cute just the way it is.

Christy

Rebecca said...

I feel a strong attraction towards all of your pictures and am glad you are keeping them there. I am not sure if it is the subjects, the photographer, or both. Probably both!