Sunday, September 7, 2008

Obsessions

I have noticed my family all has new obsessions.  We can't seem to get away from them.


Amaya's is this baby doll and the stroller.  This particular doll has a binky strapped to it's pajamas.  Hmm, I wonder why she has chosen this doll over all the others.


Honestly I couldn't come up right away with Ella's obsession.  I asked Shad what it would be, he decided it was Barbies.


Shad keeps trying to tell me his obsession is his girls, me included.  But I know for a fact it is chocolate ice cream.



Well I did it, I started reading Stephenie Meyers' Twilight series.  I just finished New Moon yesterday, the second book.  I purposefully didn't go out and buy the third so I wouldn't ignore my family anymore than I already have.  I can tell you I will be going tomorrow to pick it up.


(sorry about the flash, but I guarantee this is the better picture)

My other obsession (yes, I get two) is my new camera.  It is a Sony Cybershot 10.1 megapixels.  I really wanted the 13 megapixels, but it was $70 more and didn't have the zoom capability that this one has.  I think a good zoom is a must.  So far so good, I love it!

8 comments:

Erin Marriott said...

I love hearing everyone else's obsessions, and yes, I find myself ignoring my family just to read a few more pages of that darn good series. I love that your dad plays the guitar...my dad does too, and we have memories sitting around the campfire singing songs with him playing. Also, sisters are the best, and so glad you got to spend time with them while you were there. That mexican food looked so good!

Kade and Emily said...

I've wanted to read the Twillight series, but I haven't yet. I know that I would get 0 things done all day until I finished them.
Very creative way to get a picture of you new camera!

Rebecca said...

Yay, you got your new camera!!

Roundy Clan said...

new cameras ARE SO EXCITING! I am happy for you. I expect to see more pictures in your blogs now ;)

Julie Robinson said...

What is so wrong with ignoring your children--mine do it to me all the time!!

Christopher said...

the 4th book in the series is the best in my opinion. Her other book "Host" is pretty good too.

Anonymous said...

I too am holding out on Stephanie Meyer's addictive series. I'm not sure when will be a good time to read them.

Maybe the week or a few days before Micah gets home. The house should be super clean by then and I'll need the addiction...er...distraction. :)

Mariam said...

I have not gotten much done either by reading these books. I had a week breather before I picked up the fourth book yesterday. Here we go again. I am already scheduling my day around my reading time.