Friday, January 16, 2009

Amaya

Amaya's 2nd Birthday was last week and I didn't get to blog about her because of the computer issue.

Amaya is a trip, she is a tantrum throwing, independently minded, ball of energy. At the same time she is so fun to be with, watch and talk with.

Her favorite things:

Books, Dresses, Singing, the movie The Incredibles, Giraffes, the Bathroom--still, Pop, Fruit Snacks, Baths or Showers, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

She is still tiny but has such a big personality.  She speaks so well it is so fun to hear what she thinks.






It was so fun celebrating her birthday.  She kept saying "my birthday" and singing Happy Birthday.  She was such a fun recipient too, after each present she would say "yay, dress" "yay, books" "yay blocks".  Oh, I just love this little girl.

6 comments:

Kade and Emily said...

Aw, Happy Bday Amaya! What a fun little girl. Can't wait until April. :)

Jessie said...

Awww Happy Birthday Amaya! I can't believe it! Oh and the house is actually our house, not a time share or anything like that. We own it. It was a spur of the moment investment, but I think we will get our money out of it.

Cristina said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging world. Great pictures. I like how shy Amaya looks in front of her cake.

wyochatfields said...

It is good to see that you have your computer back. Tell Amaya happy birthday from us.

And just you wait Dirt will find Zeke and there is nothing you can do about it.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! That is Marley's favorite movie too...they are destined to be friends.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh I just love that little girl. Happy Birthday to Amaya!!! I can't believe she's already 2. Life just flies. Let me know when you feel like hitting it up at Babies R Us again, haha! I'd love to go shopping with you again. Maybe we can actually meet half way so it's not so far for you.