Don't let me near your computer. I have the worst luck with them. It was me that our PC went kaput on and now it is me that our Mac is acting up on. I called Apple yesterday for some tech support and they said it sounds like it needs repaired. Seeing that I couldn't turn it on, yeah it needs something. Shad gets home and gets it to turn on, ewww ....that is the most frustrating thing to me. It's like you car is making a noise until you take it to the mechanic and then just having him in the vicinity it's miraculously cured.
Well I am still sending our computer in, I was told a MAC wouldn't just shut off or freeze up on you like a PC does. Well ours does that to me. So I won't be posting for a while, just letting you know.
I'll leave you with some more photos of my kids, just cause I like 'em.

7 comments:
Sorry to hear about your computer woes. I really feel your pain. Ours just crashed and we had to get a new one. Hmmm.....you were just here. Maybe we can blame that one on you! ;)
Those are such beautiful pictures--I love the one of Shad and the girls. I know EXACTLY how you feel about having something SO not work, and then when someone else tries it, it does just fine. DRIVES ME CRAZY! I hope it all gets fixed SOON!
You and I share the same curse. Though my curse extends to anything electronic or mechanical. Sorry about your luck...I hope they can fix it!
Cute pictures!
-em
I am glad the curse didn't apply while you were using my lap top a couple of weeks ago! haha :D Did Ella get her blanket yet?
Sorry we missed you while we were in NC. The girls and I came down briefly for Lauren's baptism. It was fun to see Rebecca, Mary, Wendy and others from the ward. Of course, I didn't get to talk to everyone as much as I wanted...
I hate that! My old computer had digital spiders crawling across the screen...it was pretty creepy! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!! I loved all your pictures, and the girls' matching christmas dresses...precious! We need to get together again soon, I loved doing lunch with you!
Post a Comment