want to quit, want to take the easy way out and give it up for a few months, I'll try again later, I promise. I just don't want to sit on the floor anymore and have my legs fall asleep. I don't want to fake enthusiasm anymore. I don't want to have a Braxton Hicks contraction 30 times a day just from bending over and standing up again.
HANG IN THERE, JUST GIVE IT AT LEAST 2 MORE DAYS AND THE WEEKEND FOR IT TO GET BETTER!
10 comments:
You're awesome! ;)
Potty training is so NOT fun. I'm feeling for you. Keep up the good work!
You can do it...and once it's over you will be soooooooo happy....hang in there!!!
Yes hang in there! The thought of no more diapers has me green with envy! I mean she is only 2 and doing amazing! So are you!
Good luck with the potty training. Maybe I should give Jack the pep talk too.
It will come! Good luck.
You can do it Al! Don't give up!
I always laid a trash bag on the floor in my kitchen/family room area and brought my kiddie potty out there and placed it on the bag. That way I could have my kid sit on the potty as long as they wanted (sometimes hours as you know) and I could continue on with cleaning, cooking, watching tv...whatever. It was a life saver! Plus it was so nice having the potty close at hand when it was suddenly needed. Then after a few days...or even a week, when my kid was better at going faster and knowing when they need to go, I move the potty back into the bathroom.
I know you have potty trained before, and are probably a pro...so you probably have better ideas than me. :) Good luck!
I find that screaming into a pillow is very theraputic.
You can do it!!!
I've not any tips or tricks, as you well know. Training a boy was hard enough and sometimes I wonder when that will be over... :)
I must say, however, that the kids' bathroom and the hallway has never been cleaner since I tidy and deep clean both while Toots is parked on the toilet.
*Sigh* It will be over someday...
Post a Comment