I have been wanting to write about my resolutions for this year. I had a hard time coming up with them, mostly because I want them to achievable. I haven't been very good at setting and completing my goals or things I want to do to make my life better. I haven't even been very good at to do lists. So my first Resolve will be to set, work on, and complete goals.
*Bake once a week, be it bread, cookies, or something new. I want to be a better baker.
*Once this growth near my stomach is removed. Exercise, I want to feel good, have muscle tone again, and touch (the word touch is going to soon become see) my toes.
*Finances. Shad and I have some serious goals this year and not one of them include the words Target or Disney World (tear, wipe it away, this is our future).
*Personal Progress. I am serving in with the Young Women again and with that I have another chance at working on this program. I want each of the girls to earn their medallion, and I feel I have more merit in telling them what to do if I am doing it too.
*Read the Book of Mormon again. My sister and I have set this goal with each other. We both need a whole year to do it, because we both tend to forget to do it everyday.
6 comments:
What GREAT goals. I wish you all the success in achieving them. And I will cheer along with you on the day you can see your toes again. That was always a day of much JOY for me!
I like your goals. I think I'm gonna borrow your baking one.
yeah yeah yeah. we all know you're better than us. thanks for rubbing it in again. you roundy.
Way to go Allison. I think exercising after a baby is born is one of the greatest, most amazing feelings ever!! You are awesome and will accomplish all of these things no problemo!
Very good goals. You must be wildly successful at achieving them all now that we are watching to make sure.:) (j/k) I remember when you came into YW behind me in Louisville. I've been pulled back in again too. I was little less excited this time around because I knew the amount of work I had ahead of me. :) Have you guys chosen a baby name yet? You two are so creative and always choose beautiful names.
That's a pretty hefty set of goals. I can only manage one at a time, myself. This year, I am determined to be on time for church.
Post a Comment