Two years ago a baby boy was born to a wonderful family. They named him Hollis Jay. He lived an almost 3 months before passing away from SIDS. I mourned his passing for him being gone, and I mourned him being gone from my friends' arms, home, and life. Because of my faith and theirs' I believe he will be in their arms, eternal home, eternal life, and eternal family.
They have decided they want to keep his memory alive here on Earth with donations to the NICU and PICU at the hospital where he was born and passed away. The things needed are pretty much everything to make it more comfortable for the families that are worried and scared for their sick infants and children.
You can help in a simple way. Go to this site
and fill out the extremely short survey and put my address in place of yours. Most of you should have it already, but if you don't go ahead and e-mail me and I will mail it back to you. They will in turn send a small toy to my house that I can donate to my friend, who will in turn give it to the hospital on the day of Hollis' passing.
No comments:
Post a Comment