Right now I feel like Hurry-Up baby. I am all ready to have this baby and I am just waiting for everything to happen.
I was going through our pictures and saw all these pics we had from last summer, now I want summer to Hurry-Up and come.
I want time to Hurry-Up, so I can see some of my family. My sister Mariam and her son Micah are coming at the end of this month, and my parents just got tickets to come out at the end of May. I am longing to see some of my family again.
I want to have this baby so I can walk, walk around the block, walk into the store. I don't care where I walk, I just want to be able to move my leg from back to front without limping. I want to be able to walk fast.
Have you ever prayed for patience? I recommend you find it for yourself. I have prayed for it, and I know that all I got was the opportunity to practice patience. I won't be doing that now, I am afraid if I do I won't have the baby until 42 weeks.

8 comments:
I am with you!! :) I think Marley's personality is a direct result of me praying for patience. You wouldn't believe the comments I get in public as they watch her and her tantrums and independence and then see that I'm like 8 months pregnant. :)
When you learn patience let me know the trick because I just am not!!! I know how you feel about everything feeling hurried. Take deep breaths and one day at a time. :)
Being pregnant is rough. At least that first half flew by! And I know what you mean about praying for patience, it's like praying for humility. Just don't do it! (but what you could do is post about your new quilt!!)
I hear you, hurry up Justin and get home. Hurry up spring so the flowers can bloom. Hurry up with this diet that I'm on can end so I can have real food.
Just Hurry Up.
Oh boy! Praying for patience is BOUND to get you in trouble. I found out the hard way. Now if the words start to come out of my mouth, I stop them dead in their tracks and change the subject. :)
Oh, what fun plans you have!!!
And BTW, you have WAY more patience than I do!
I am also extremely ready for Summer also, I want to wear shorts and sandals and just sit out and enjoy the sun.
Oh my heck, that watermelon of Amaya's looks SOOOO good. Hurry up craving, and get over, because it's Sunday and I can't get any watermelon even though I know they have a big box of them at Safeway.
Good luck with everything in the next few weeks!
Post a Comment