Very cute!! That is a hard age to have a christmas tree, but it is worth it.
I like your tree and even your kid, however, that tree skirt does not like your house. It wants to come live here. So, let me know when you tire of it!
How cute! Your tree is very pretty and I think you have great taste, I have the exact same tree skirt.
I like your tree too! It's beautiful. Your little boy is such a cutie!!
I suspect this will be a problem for us this year as well. Kids have taken over my life.
I agree with both statements. That is one gorgeous tree, and one gorgeous boy!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very cute!! That is a hard age to have a christmas tree, but it is worth it.
I like your tree and even your kid, however, that tree skirt does not like your house. It wants to come live here. So, let me know when you tire of it!
How cute! Your tree is very pretty and I think you have great taste, I have the exact same tree skirt.
I like your tree too! It's beautiful. Your little boy is such a cutie!!
I suspect this will be a problem for us this year as well. Kids have taken over my life.
I agree with both statements. That is one gorgeous tree, and one gorgeous boy!
Post a Comment