Thursday, December 10, 2009


Ella's school had a 1st grade play for the Christmas season. She was cast as one of the Sugar Plum Fairies.

She was completely offended when she found out she would have to wear pink. She hates pink. "Why can't I be a candy cane with Kaylee?" She asked. She endured it well and was actually the cutest fairy of all fairies that have every existed.

It was so much fun watching her in the play. She knew her lines well and sang the songs with gusto and energy.





The little fairy taking a bow... I mean curtsy.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yes, she was the prettiest of the prettiest fairies. I LOVED the play!! Although I am partial to a candy cane.

Andrea said...

She makes the cutest little fairy, of course she's just adorable no matter what she wears.

Rebecca said...

Is everyone not commenting since you have yet to post the winner of the comment contest? Tsk. Tsk.

Kade and Emily said...

Ella, you are beautiful in pink!