Friday, December 25, 2009

A MERRY CHRISTMAS



Our Christmas day started at 7:00. Ella got up at 5:00 citing she couldn't sleep anymore she was too excited. I told her she had to lay back down.
I put the breakfast of hashbrown pie and orange rolls in the oven and then we opened our gifts.
-The girls each got a scooter from Santa. I think the favorite toy is a flashlight that each of the girls got in their stockings.
-If there was a theme for Dash, it was blocks he got 3 different kinds.
-Shad got a Northface jacket, running watch, and an album with pictures from his mission (finally out of the cardboard box they were put in 11 years ago.
-Allison got gold earrings, slipper socks, and a new set of kitchen knives which she loved to try out on the Christmas lunch.




We had a very yummy lunch of ham, potatoes, broccoli, green salad and frog-eye salad. I asked Shad if it made us unclassy that we were still in our pajamas for our fancy dinner. Oh well, who cares, we were comfortable and enjoyed our day.



Tonight we fulfill our yearly tradition, that we started when we first moved to North Carolina.


I hope all those we love had as great of a day as we had.

3 comments:

wyochatfields said...

Merry Christmas, I would love to see the Photo Book you put together that is alot of work. Good to see that you guys had fun.

Kade and Emily said...

Yet another successful Christmas. I love how it's always the little gifts the kids love the most. Ailee likes the .50 calculator she got in her stocking the most. :)

Meg said...

looks like a fun christmas!