I've neglected my blog this last week. A little busy around here with the packing and moving and disconnecting and getting new phones and so on.Thank you for all the great ideas. I can't wait to start adding to our collection (something I never feel guilty spending money on).
I've forgotten to announce a winner to my children's books comments. The Random Generator picked....
Anica
Yay for a children's book post! I love children's books. I convinced that my son learned the alphabet so early because of Dr. Suess's ABC book. We only read it 5 million times!
We love Mo Willems (even Elephant and Piggie) and Kevin Henkes..all their books. We also love Dooby Dooby Moo (Doreen Cronin), Somebody Loves You Mr. Hatch, The Polar Express, Officer Buckle and Gloria, Olivia, Ella the Elephant stories, Young Cam Jansen series...these are all stories I've discovered since I've been a Mom. I want to read Classics with my children. When I was growing up I loved Beverly Cleary books. I'm looking forward to everyone's ideas. I'm always looking for good books to read.
Yay, for Anica. Because of the aforementioned busyness I cannot come up with anything original so you've won a $5 gift card to Target. Congratulations. I hope to have it for you at Stake Conference this weekend. See you soon.
1 comment:
Thank you! What a nice gift! I love children's books and Target! :)
Post a Comment