She loves to exercise. One of her favorite games right now is when we are at a playground. If she doesn't have any friends there and she starts to get bored, I'll give her assignments to do. Things like: Run up the stairs, go, across the monkey bars, down the blue slide, and then hop all the way around the perimeter. She loves it.
Sensitive
[sen-si-tiv]
-adjective
1. endowed with sensation; having perception through the senses
2. readily or excessively affected by external agencies or influences
3. having acute mental or emotional sensibility aware of and responsive to the feelings of others.
4. easily pained, annoyed, etc.
She is a little mother. She often forgets that the real mother is present.
She is obedient. Ella will almost always do what is right. In fact she'll often do what is wrong to make someone else- cough**Amaya**cough, cough- do the right thing. She is all about being fair and wants everyone else to be fair in her favor.
She is a worrier. The other night long after we had put everyone to bed, Ella quietly enters our room with complaint that she can't fall asleep. We inquire as to why she says because she is worried about school and that people will laugh at her and call her toothless. Showing off my excellent parenting skills, I told her " you are toothless".
She loves to laugh. If you laugh at something she wants to know why, and if you laugh at something she did she'll do it again. And then a week later she'll remind you that you she did that and how we laughed at it.
Quote:
We went to watch Shad's intramural football practice and as we were leaving Ella says "Go get 'em, Roundy".

5 comments:
Oh, how can I possibly pick a favorite!?
I love ella I just wish we could see you guys more often.
She is so adorable!
She is really a cutie!
Ha Ha! I love the toothless comment. I would have said the same thing!
Post a Comment