
Our neighborhood moose.
-Does anyone need a really cute 2-year-old boy (not house broken...yet). He's in a really awful mood today. Torturing Amaya, throwing tantrums at everything I do. Things like that. Anyone? Anyone???
-It was -42 this morning. Our first of this winter. I drove Ella all the way to school. Those buses can't be warm enough.
-I've had a really busy couple of days, but it looks like it's going to slow down now. Thankfully.
-I've been a little dismayed by the tone of our family right now. Everyone seems to be grumpy and flies off the handle really easily. I'm trying to stay happy and focus on gratitude. So far it only seems to be helping me.
-We went to Anchorage this last weekend. It was fun. We went shopping (of course), had Indian food, took the kids to an indoor waterpark, and visited a bit with our good friend Will.
-We got rid of our cable t.v. We were spending too much on just cartoons. I like not having something immediately available to me that distracts from things that need to be done. Of course there still is Pinterest, I'm hooked.
-I always start to miss my family a lot this time of year.
3 comments:
I like posts like this. It is always good to get it out. And can I pretend you miss me too? Thanks.
We miss you guys to!!!
I'm coming to Alaska! I get there on Thurs and I'll be there till the 29th! I'l be in Anchorage and Willow if you come that way call me!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment